- In business since 2001
- Located in Rosemount, MN
- Service area includes Minneapolis, St. Paul, South Metro Suburbs
|What we do ||Why choose us? |
- Laminate Countertops
- Furniture Repair
- Millwork and Trim
- Kitchen Design and Layout
- You deserve to work with a partner who will be dedicated to your project as if it were our own
- We provide an optimal blend of high quality workmanship and reasonable prices that give you the best possible value
- You will be supporting a small, local business
- We are dedicated to excellent craftsmanship and stand behind our work
|What we do on vacation |
- We find woodworking opportunities! The National Park Service has a volunteer program, and I had the unique opportunity to spend 3 days working with the folks at the San Francisco Maritime Museum on the Ferry Steamship Eureka, and in the Small Boat Shop.
- Above left to right: 1) The walking beam on the roof of the Eureka; 2) Me in the boat shop with an old sail boat, first of its class, being restored; 3) Workers greasing the blocks, and a small craft built on site; 4) Me and John in the boatwright shop.
- Learn more about the San Francisco Maritime Museum: http://www.nps.gov/safr/
©2005-2012 Custom Wood Guy. All rights reserved.
| || || || || |